Author Topic: New to BODMIN  (Read 109 times)

Offline hollygrove

• h
  • Board Member
New to BODMIN
« on: July 03, 2018, 12:00:00 PM »
Hi Everybody

Firstly a very special thanks to Mike and his help and persistance in getting me on to your forum, So thanks Mike... It is nice to know and a relief that one of you guys/gals out there might be able to help and advise on webplus problems etc. I have been using webplus x5 for years when I created www.kintburygundogclub.co.uk, and have always liked it but periodically I get hic-ups which seem to throw the site into turmoil and me. I also have webplus x6,x7,x8 which I will probably use one day. In fact I have bought most of serifs products and never used them!
Anyways nice to meet you all. :)
Bryn
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 12:06:59 PM by Mick »

Offline Mick

• Administrator
  • Immortal
  • Board Administrator
    • Live WebPlus Support
Re: New to BODMIN
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 12:06:30 PM »
Hi Everybody

Firstly a very special thanks to Mike and his help and persistance in getting me on to your forum, So thanks Mike... It is nice to know and a relief that one of you guys/gals out there might be able to help and advise on webplus problems etc. I have been using webplus x5 for years when I created www.kintburygundogclub.co.uk, and have always liked it but periodically I get hic-ups which seem to throw the site into turmoil and me. I also have webplus x6,x7,x8 which I will probably use I day. In fact I have bought most of serifs products and never used them!
Anyways nice to meet you all. :)
Bryn

My pleasure Bryn and glad you finally managed to get here, enjoy your stay and please post away in the Webplus thread (under the Serif Design and Publishing category) should you need help at anytime, we have quite a few knowledgeable webplus users here, so I'm sure you wont be stuck for resolutions to issues you may come across  (thu)
Live 1 to 1 WebPlus Support - [ninj] http://www.webplus-support.co.uk  [ninj] - If All Brides Are Beautiful, Where The Hell Do Ugly Women Come From? - I Have Enough Money To Last Me The Rest Of My Life, Providing I Die By Next Tuesday

Offline hollygrove

• h
  • Board Member
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 12:23:21 PM »
Thanks Mike  (thu)

Offline Alfred

• Administrator
  • Immortal
  • Board Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 06:15:26 PM »
Welcome, Bryn! I’m glad that Mick has been able to help you out. Please don’t hesitate to post here about any WebPlus hiccups you may encounter.
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
(Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.)
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (1900-1944)

Offline Lon in NWArkansas

• Support
  • Board Member
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2018, 04:05:51 PM »
Hiya, Bryn.  Welcome.

Offline hollygrove

• h
  • Board Member
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2018, 08:46:20 PM »
Thanks everybody
You have all been a tremendous help, thanks Mick for getting me on. (thu)