Author Topic: Craft Artist 3 ?  (Read 3006 times)

Offline ericlnz

• Board Member
Re: Craft Artist 3 ?
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2015, 10:33:05 PM »
Another query that crosses my mind - does CA have many competitors?  Movie Plus has to compete in a crowded market place but CA appears to have the market much to itself.  A google search didn't bring up anything similar.

Offline Willabong

• Board Member
    • Bluebottle Exchange
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2015, 10:54:31 PM »
There are other programs that do a similar thing (Look up Collage makers), but there is nothing to beat CA2 for features and ease of use. So you are right, CA2 is more or less unique!
And if you have ever used it, it really is a great way to make news letters/single page leaflets/collages/etc. In fact the program is so intuitive and versatile to use that the amount of things you can produce with it is truly amazing!

PS: I was going to post some examples, but it seems the file size restricts you to a maximum of 2500 kb in total, so one is all you get! And that had to be reduced in quality quite a bit to fit under the restriction.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 11:24:06 PM by Willabong »

Offline Frank B.

• Support
  • Board Member
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2015, 08:52:43 AM »
Another query that crosses my mind - does CA have many competitors?

There are quite a few competitors. Here is a link to a review of the top 10 http://scrapbooking-software-review.toptenreviews.com

Offline Willabong

• Board Member
    • Bluebottle Exchange
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2015, 11:43:00 AM »
The problem with that review Frank is it is heavily angled toward "My Memories Suite".
Craft Artist also has a digikit maker/Frame maker/Alphabet maker and many more features that are not supported by the other contenders. :)