Author Topic: titles in MoviePlusX6  (Read 336 times)

Offline pioneer

• Nil Desperandum
titles in MoviePlusX6
« on: February 27, 2018, 12:23:22 PM »
Good afternoon.  Just a small question, my wife has installed this version on her Win10 laptop and all appears to be working ok apart from a small hiccup.
When choosing Galleries/text/animations whichever one she chooses displays in the thumbnail view but she is unable to drag it to the timeline. Presents  credits and titles drag ok.  Is it just her setup with win10?  Cheers John

Online tomH

• Board Member
Re: titles in MoviePlusX6
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 02:02:42 PM »
I just tried dragging a title effect to the beginning and the end of the same text clip using my laptop & Win10 and it worked as expected. Sorry, wish I could offer a guess as why it isn't working for you.

Offline pioneer

• Nil Desperandum
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 09:44:00 AM »
Good morning Tom.  thank you your description of what you were doing it helped enormously.  We were just trying to drag an animation effect onto the timeline.  We now realise you have to drag the animation into a text clip. Hurrah, its been quite some tome since I used the program and had forgotten and no amount of searching YouTube solved the problem.  We are both grateful cheers John

Online tomH

• Board Member
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 12:18:54 PM »
Glad to help John.

Offline Albert Ross

• Board Member
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 02:08:14 PM »
If it's any consolation John, after reading your post I tried to do the exact same thing as you did!! Soon realized my mistake. You get the same tool by using the animation icon from the context tool bar above the timeline, it only shows itself when the overlap triangle is highlighted.

The following users thanked this post: pioneer